Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alecia Six Months old

.

I cannot believe our little princess is already six months old, I cannot beleieve how time flies, it actually makes me so sad. She is at the stage where she no longer cries when people hold her, don't know if that is good or bad, but she now loves everyone. She is also at the stage where everything goes straight to the mouth Yay! She is so much fun and again definately keeps us busy. She loves to play with babies that are smaller than her, but tends to get scared of the bigger ones. She loves little kids though.



Alecia got her toe nails painted for the first time this month, and beleive me it was not easy she thought she needed to grab her toes to, but it looked so cute while it lasted. I will wait for awhile to try to attempt this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment