Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wow!! How time flies

I cannot believe it is a new year already, and sadly we are going to be celebrating our princess's first birthday here soon, and it makes me want to cry. Where does all the time go? it seems I just had her, and now she is one. It is so true do not blink because they might be all grown up. I have enjoyed ever second that I have had with my family I just wish time did not fly by so quickly, We hope to have a new addition to the family here within the next year, but we will see what happens in the mean time. Children have got to be one of the greatest blessings, and I am so thankful to have been able to experience this great journey of parenthood. Well we will post some new pics soon and look forward to seeing everyone soon for our princess's big day :(

2 comments:

  1. Time does sure flies very fast! Our babies are not too far apart. Mine is almost 9 months now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new page! Very cute! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete